New This Year!
Have you—or someone else in your organization ever wanted to learn what KAPE examiners learn but didn't think you had enough time to commit to being an examiner? If so, you may be in luck. For the first time, KAPE is offering a limited number of paid seats in its 2014 Examiner Preparation course classrooms. So, you can learn the methods and techniques used by examiners and network directly with the examiners and KAPE trainers throughout the training week (without having to serve as an examiner).
You will learn how to use the Criteria for Performance Excellence to:
- evaluate an organization's processes
- evaluate an organizations results, and
- write actionable feedback that can help any organization improve
You will learn via the training’s peer-learning-driven, case-study-based approach, through which you will work in groups to assess a fictitious organization against the Criteria items.
Here are the details:
- The cost is $1,000 for members $1,200 for non-members, which covers participation in the four examiner training webinars and the three day examiner training class
- Participants must complete the prework so that they can come to the training prepared to fully participate in the discussion and training exercises.
- The avilable training classes are; March 11 thru 13 in Pittsburgh and March 18 thru 20 in Philadelphia.
For more information and registration, please contact Bob Bitner at (717) 737-6470 or email at email@example.com