The 10th Annual Awards Banquet & Conference provides a dynamic and interactive environment that maximizes learning and promotes networking, while advancing the study of organizational excellence. An important component of this two-day event are the Breakout Sessions that will be held on November 5th. If you wish to submit a presentation proposal for a Breakout Session, please complete and return the form linked at the bottom of the page.
Please consider the following before submitting your proposal.
- This year’s conference will be held at the Toftrees Golf Resort & Conference Center in State College, PA.
- Each presenter will receive one complimentary registration for the day of the presentation.
- We hope you will attend both days of the conference. However, you will need to register to attend the conference on the day you are not presenting.
- Expenses for travel, lodging, meals and gratuities are not covered by the conference. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided for the second day as part of the registration. Wednesday evening’s Awards Banquet is included with full conference registration.
- The presenter is responsible for all travel and accommodation arrangements. A special room rate of $89 is available if reservations are made by October 17, 2015. Please let them know you are with the KAPE Conference.
- A presentation abstract, presentation slides and speaker’s biographical sketch will be included in the conference materials provided to all attendees. The deadline for submission is October 1, 2015
- All information provided may be freely reproduced for use by the attendees unless copyright is indicated.
- Publishing materials presented and referencing the 2015 KAPE Annual Awards Banquet & Conference is encouraged.
Contact Bob Bitner at (717) 737-6470 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions that you may have.